• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

cycling

mazbrad

just done an amazing thing ..:) i think lol. me and family have signed up to do the coast to coast bike ride in august for charity , this is my way of proving i have achieved in gaining my life back. wudnt fit ma bum on bike seat before op ...possibly wud of been eaten up lol so now its time to get fit and prove to myself i can do it . anyone else doing anything to celebrate the weight loss ?

wow thats fantastic maz, good for you honey :) xxx

I admire you but I dont know a lot of people and wouldnt be able to raise enough money to donate to charity. I also dont have family of any size to do things like that with. But well done to you. Wish you loads of luck with such an exciting venture.
Lynne x

mazbrad said:
just done an amazing thing ..:) i think lol. me and family have signed up to do the coast to coast bike ride in august for charity , this is my way of proving i have achieved in gaining my life back. wudnt fit ma bum on bike seat before op ...possibly wud of been eaten up lol so now its time to get fit and prove to myself i can do it . anyone else doing anything to celebrate the weight loss ?

Aaww good on you! What a great thing to do! I will be RUNNING the race for life after I have my op and lose abit of weight I walked it last year and it took 1 hour 16 mins as I was the size I am now so will be amazing to beat my time xxx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Fantastic well done you. Get in as much saddle time as you can as your arse will give out long before your legs do LOL Ouch indeed

karlos .i know lol...been to gym do more on bike now than treadmill.will buy a rubber ring lol cud of used a inner tube off bus wheel before weightloss now a rubber ring will fit lmao xx how are you doing these days

Not too bad thanks hun x

That's great news maz well dun n good luck ;) x

Back