• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Daily protein requirments.

And im off to Hillsborough to the new holland and barratts there to look also lol xxxx

I'd also recommend the 'MYPROTEIN' impact whey shakes - they do samples so you can try the complete range before buying a large amount.
I found the strawberry, raspberry, banana and vanilla ones the best - the chocolate/nut/mint had a pretty strong protein aftertaste.
I now just buy a large bag of the unflavoured and add a little of their vanilla flavouring (about a 1/4 of what they recommend as it is very strong) or a tiny amount of Crusha and like Mixman am using it as a mid morning or afternoon snack replacement along with gym time.
I find it fills me up better than plain milk or snacks and I def. feel like I'm losing fat and gaining muscle.

Oh, I also tried the protein 'shots' 42 grams per vial but they have a really thick consistancy and strong taste - a bit hard to stomach sometimes but good if you want a fast hit.

No sugga, they are from the MYPROTEIN website - I noticed you were not keen to order online but I've ordered from them a few times now and have had no problems at all if that helps your decision.

The shots were from DISCOUNT SUPPLEMENTS but as I mentioned, they are pretty hard to drink.

Mixxy recommended a site to me and i ordered some of their protein supplement and it was delish.... I've only a little left but am considering finding a plain flavour i can sprinkle into/onto food..... So much easier if i have a yoghurt at work i thought :) 5 months out and i don't eat enough protein, i'm sure of it....

Anne, can you give me the name of the unflavoured protein powder you get?

Had a look at their website but can't find it!
Thanks!

soon to be not big AL, sugga, If you really wanted some others to taste I could meet up and give you some samples of what I have :)

Hi Mixman i being Mr. impulsive I have just picked up a boat load from Holland and Barratt (half price) Doesn’t taste to bad, bit sweet. But if you add a little plane yogurt to it, itis drinkable. I am hoping to make the next Sheffield meet so if you have a few samples for then that would be much appreciated
Cheers
Al :)

Hi Jacquie, heres the link- just use the drop down menu on the right hand side to choose your flavour. Unflavoured is a lot cheaper and you can use one of their flavourings, Crusha or just add to LF milk or water.

Impact Whey Protein from Myprotein

If you want I can post you up some?

Hope all is well with you. Maybe see you the next timeAllie is visiting? Take care.

Back