• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

dancing on ice

cherry

i love love love it!!!! all them lovely tanned tonned bodies!!! i WANT ONE!! i bet they dont eat roastys and lamb!!!

xxx

Haha iv just said on another thread kel that i love it too, and going to see it live is one of the things on my list of things to when im slimmer yipeeeee haha xxx

I bet they do eat roasts Kel - skating's knackering, they're burning up calories like there's no tomorrow.
Have Sky+'d it to watch in a bit, watching Got to Dance at the moment (well, perving over Adam Garcia really!) :eek:
xXx

Wasn't Angela Rippon good, always think of her dancing on Morecambe and Wise with those legs!

They'll eat like we do Kell... some people are just luckier than us with our metabolism and appetites...

A great programme...

Can I go with you I'd love to see this too

Love and hugs xxx

I have never seen this program before so Im watching it, and after falling out with hubby, Im watching it downstairs! Mwahaha. It looks quite good although I dont know who half of em are!

Kerry Katona looked so scared when she came out! I like her alot. And Nadia SWALAKLSLALhia is my fave! I love her too!

how lovely to see a well deserved place go to a real hero on dancing on ice and not some z lister celeb fighting for paper space!!

yes :( he was in a coma hey x

Was a ***** dancer tho! Haha

He was better than Ashley - but thats about it! I was worried about him falling like!
Why do I always get Julia, Nadia swalaialahia and Helena Bonham Cater?!

yes :( he was in a coma hey x

Forgive me... who is that man? I'm behind with some things... I couldn't decide if it was a scar poor man...

Love this Tina Turner track.... Proud Mary.

Love and hugs xxx

Sal, I can skate better than Ashley and I cant bl**ding walk! XX

ROFL! I tell you what - your pretty chuffin funny you sometimes!

Who is the woman sat talking after the judges. She is sat with the contestants I think and commenting. Anyone know who she is?

shes the ice skating coach, she s usually sat on the pannel!!!!

Kerry was lovely... hope she does well and it gives her confidence a huge boost.

Is that Ashley Cole, just caught the last bit of that performance?

xxx

the woman sat with the contestants is karen barber, she was nikki slaters partner around about the same time as torvill n dean were in their hay day, she trains them along with chris and jane. and that guy with the scar on his head got the victoria cross for what he did abroad, im not sure where it was, but he saved loads of ppls lives, i think he is the only living person to have the vc, and he has the initials after his name. he was in a coma and actually suffered brain damage, i think he still struggles to do a lot of things.

I'm enjoying the show tonight!

Just love to see Torville and Dean skating... also love 'Your Song'... but prefer Billy Paul's version (showing my age again)...

Hope you've all got your feet up! xxx

This has come around so quickly this week! xxx

Back