• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Random chatter...dancing...

StephieAck

I know Ive changed!
I love to dance!! Im not very good at it I dont think, but I do love to. I would love to do some sexy latin dancing with a partner but hubby isnt up for it, he is very self concious when he dances, even if its just us, so not going to happen...I would LOVE to be able to have a really intense dance though, that would be so cool.
I just love dancing in general, I hear music and I just want to move.
Anyone else a dancer at heart?
Steph xx

I think Im a dancer in my head :D Being mainly in a wheelie I dont actually dance but my feet never stop tapping when the musice starts :D XX

steph meeeeeee!!!!!! i use to compete all over the uk when i was younger well upto 16, i did disco dancing and rock n roll, i got quiet good, wore the full schbang to full costume ( skimpy as siiigh) make up hair you name it, couldnt do ballet allways had to much (.)(.)s n ass xxx

its fab excersise tho look at the figures on strictly

I love music... and it keeps me cheerful... always have and my favourite era was the 1960's and 70's... I know a lot of you weren't born then, but they were great years for music and change...

Good days looking back xxx

i love acdc and guns n roses x

I do too... it was an era of 'flower power' and huge daisy's on everything... long hair and the original bell bottoms.. haha... we used to dance around our handbags in the clubs back then, they were really good times and great music too...

xxx

This is one of my things on my 'to do' list once I'm thinner...I'd love to learn how to do the tango, and salsa etc. I know my OH would rather die & burn than do anything like that but I'm going to find somewhere local & drag daughter along whether she wants to go or not!

Im with you Bev 1969 was a fab year for music,I used to go to college in purple loons,cheesecloth kaftan,beads and a bell round my neck,long hair,drawn on lashes with a black line in the crease of my eyes,pale lipstick and lashings of Patchuli oil!Thought I was the dogs nuts,never wore a bra and smoked strange fags...those were the days!!!

Haha... I'm not surprised Maz, most of our best musicians of that era heralded from Liverpool!

Love and hugs xxx

Steph - Quite a few years ago my daughter-in-law decided she wanted to go salsa dancing and as my son was`nt keen to go, she asked me to go with her for support.

I have always love the music of latin American dance, even though I had never tried it before.

The instructor and his wife were very good instructors and their classes were very popular locally and always well attended by both male and females; not always couples, quite often not. But everyone was so enthusiastic about wanting to learn, that all of us mixed around the studio with different partners and learnt off each other. I was not terribly good, too overweight and did`nt have enough energy as the younger people. But people did`nt mind as they were there to enjoy themselves as well as have a laugh.

I`m sure salsa and latin american dance is still popular, and if you wanted to go with a friend or family member you would be made welcome, and they would teach you from scratch. Most localities have classes in or around there area if you are interested.

Its good to discover the new you.

Take care Love Kat x

Im more of a Motown girl myself :D Although I love loads of types of music heavy rock isnt really one of them.....there have been some class rock songs though over the years. :D XX

Back