• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

date for surgery

Hi michal90
I was referred under dr sufi in feb/march 2014.I attended my first consultation appt around that time,I had seperate appointments for different tests,endoscopy,ecg,sleep apnoea test.I also attended the support group in whittington hospital couple of times,and I was referred to exercise on referral and dietician this was all over the period between march 2014 and may 2015,I had my last appt in may and with all test results bk and ok I was put on the list.I have been a date for pre op assessment on 2nd july,and operation date 19th august,it has been a long journey but I dont think its the same time scale with everyone, hope this helps

Hi all,just to keep you updated,have had my pre op appointment today,was surprised how quickly it was,and received all my info on op and eating afterwards,has made it all the more real,not long now till my surgery date of 19th August,is anyone else booked in at this time at the Whittington hospital

Time will fly by Shelley, mine did till the date then waiting in the hospital is a killer. I've been sat waiting for my surgery since 8am this morning I'm last on the list out of 6 of us. Number 3 has just gone down.

Time will fly by Shelley, mine did till the date then waiting in the hospital is a killer. I've been sat waiting for my surgery since 8am this morning I'm last on the list out of 6 of us. Number 3 has just gone down.

You're knocking on the door now Hun!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi violetangel. You are having yours a month before me,so you will have to let me know how you get on,there's some amazing people on here, and brilliant advice,good luck

Hi Hun

Yes I've met some amazing people on here and it's brilliant having a little community of people who have been through it all and can offer endless tips and advice.

I will definitely let you know how it all goes: I am doing a pre op diary at the moment and I will start a post op diary after my op.

Wishing you all the very best xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back