• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

dates/times keep changing

michala

:sigh: well i rang heartlands in jan to be told i was next on list and mr kummar hadnt done his feb list yet so to start the slimfast as i need to do it for 6 weeks as im diabetic. rang again told he still hasnt done list. now ive been told hes got 2 weeks off in feb and 2 weeks off in march and to just stay on the slimfast so it may not be till april now. ive lost 17lb and im sticking at it but its hard i just wish they would be straight with me and not keep saying one thing then changing it its so frustrating.:confused:

sorry to hear that they are not being straight with you hun just wanted to send hugs and to tell you your doing fab x

Hope you get your date sorted soon. Its a pain but keep the faith and it will happen
Best wishes
Jo XX

I understand totally but you are doing so well on the slimfast...its so frustrating, hope you get a date soon. Huggs xx

You're doing great on the slimfast Michaela. I know it's frustrating for you but on the bright side the more you lose pre-surgery the better and if y'man has been of on his jollies for 4 weeks you'll have a happy, rested, refreshed surgeon looking after you.
xx

Back