• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Day 1 nearly done!

ceejay

I received a call from SRH yesterday, offering me my sleeve surgery on Saturday and so started my liver reducing diet today. Since I can't stand milk, I'm doing the low fat, low sugar, low everything else diet... I know how lucky I am that I only need to do it 4 days, but can honestly say that up to now it's been all good. The only thing is that I have a terrible headache.... Is this due to the lack of sleep caused by shock yesterday, or is it down to the diet?
Any help/advice/tips will be much appreciated
Thanks you lovely lot.

Wow congrats on getting your date brought forward. Not sure about headaches I know if I dont get my regular caffeine intake then i get headaches so perhaps its down to something you normally have a lot of thats suddenly been cut out

Not sure if this is ok for me, but 'My Fitness Pal' shows this is what I've had...
Calories - 619
Carbs - 107
Fat - 25
Protein - 8
Is this enough/too much?
Am I worrying needlessly?
Will I get to Saturday with my sanity in tact? lol

That's a side effect of the diet,....,.your body withdrawing! That's a good sign and passes after 2/3 days x

ceejay said:
Not sure if this is ok for me, but 'My Fitness Pal' shows this is what I've had...
Calories - 619
Carbs - 107
Fat - 25
Protein - 8
Is this enough/too much?
Am I worrying needlessly?
Will I get to Saturday with my sanity in tact? lol

8g of protein? Is that right?

Im not sure how much protein you have to have daily on a pre op but 8gms is very low. I would swap some carbs for more protein which will leave you feeling fuller for longer. Headaches are a normal side effect of pre op diets, at least you only have 3 days left so drink loads of water and i took paracetamol when i did mine.
You will be fine just keep calm!!

Kim

Doing the milk diet alone gave me this, this is based on 3pt semi skimmed milk plus then had 2 muller lights each day. Even if doing the chicken/fish and veg diet you'd be getting a higher protein boost than 8g?!

Attachments

• image-431613511.jpg
    image-431613511.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 19
Ooops... I completely misread it!!
This is how it should be
Calories - 661
Carbs - 69
Fat - 18
Protein - 40
Sorry. I need more time....!!
Thanks for your help though everyone. Feel a bit thrown in the deep end here. x

That's better :) stick to plan and you'll be fine :)

I got my call from srh yesterday I'm going in next Friday so started diet today so far so good had to make my foster child his tea which I thought would be a killer but I had a coffee to keep me going x

Back