• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

day 1 of the milk diet

Well today is the day i start the liver shrinking pre op diet, (milk diet)
07:30 - small sliced banana with low fat yougurt poured over it. This is going to be hard but im looking at this like childbirth, we go through hell to get what we want and its so worth it in the end.

LET.ME.OUT.OF.THIS.BODY said:
Well today is the day i start the liver shrinking pre op diet, (milk diet)
07:30 - small sliced banana with low fat yougurt poured over it. This is going to be hard but im looking at this like childbirth, we go through hell to get what we want and its so worth it in the end.

Good luck! You have the right attitude :) keep your eyes on the prize and don't let something as trivial as food sway you from it :D lol

Woohoo!! Not long now until your op!! Xxx

Thanks honey, just looking at your pre op weight loss you r doing fantastic, shifting almost 3 stone in 6 months is quite an achievement i'm sure your team will be very pleased with your efforts. x

Thanks honey, just looking at your pre op weight loss you r doing fantastic, shifting almost 3 stone in 6 months is quite an achievement i'm sure your team will be very pleased with your efforts. x
good luck Lea :) xxx

LET.ME.OUT.OF.THIS.BODY said:

I weighed at weight management
yesterday. Not sure what it was as the doc was annoying me. He said I am at about 5st loss now :)

good luck hun, i start mine on friday just got the booklet this morning x

Good luck ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thanks everyone. day one has consisted of:
07:30 a small sliced banana with a low fat strawberry yogurt poured over it.
12:00 glass of milk & an orange
19:00 bowl of home made mediteranian roast veg soup,
& low fat tropical yogurt
later i will have my grapes and another glass of milk.

all going well so far and i havent actually felt hungry at all. but almost forgot my self when my 4 year old ate the ham out of her buttered roll and left the roll, i almost picked it up and ate it then remebered and threw it out for the birds. I'll be getting thinner while the birds are getting fatter, ha xx

Aw sounds like you have it under control. Keep up the hard work. It will be all worth it. You have the rest of ya life to look forward to. X

Thanks hun, im on day 7 now and doing ok, have stuck to it lie glue and found it relatively easy but i have to admit yesterday was a struggle. I cooked a sunday roast as it was my father in laws birthday, they had the works, desert, birthday cake the lot and i wanted to go sit in the loo and cry. but i didnt i made myself a bowl of homemade veg soup and sat at the table with the rest of them with a smile on my face. almost there only 3 days to go x

Back