• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

day 1 over and done with x

dsarah1977

Hi all well ive managed to get through my 1st day off the milk diet found it quite easy considering so now day 2 is here to another gd day..............i think as well the thing keeping me going is i know working hard will give me a the weight loss i want.......and others on here are a gr8 inspiration so thanks all for your support xx:grouphugg::talk017:

well done, i start my pre op diet day after boxing day got my bypass 7th jan leeds nuffield.but im not doing milk diet im doing very low callorie thing.best luck and happy xmas chris 195.

Well done Sarah.
How much milk do you have to drink?
My hospital suggest 1 pint of milk and 8-10 yogurts!!

Well done Sarah, keep it up, you're doing really well
xx

hi sarah, keep up the good work.
i'm having the sleeve opp 7th jan, so i'm with you all the way.
i don't start my milk diet till boxing day.
good luck sue.

well done x

see easy innit xxxx :)

Well done you! Keep it up

hi sarah they started you early on milk diet if op not till 9th jan--or am i starting late day after boxing day my op 7th jan, just wondering ?? any way good look.

hi

hi sarah they started you early on milk diet if op not till 9th jan--or am i starting late day after boxing day my op 7th jan, just wondering ?? any way good look.

hi mosts 2 weeks b4 i find bu some is 4 like mine they said because my weight is very high i was hoping mine would be after xmas day but i have to look at it this way im bettering my life in the long run gd luck on yours hortly as well xx

Well done and good luck- your on the road to the losers bench - believe me nothing in life feels as good as being on this losers bench xxx

Hi im a sleeve person too!!! I was dreading milk more than the op, but as i got into it (i had some weird willpower from somewhere) i found myself full and not wanting other foods!!!

Good luck delly x

Well done!!:D:D

Like you delly I wasn't at all hungry on the milk diet...i'm now on the 'refeeding' one and i'm starving....very strange lol

well done!!:d:d

like you delly i wasn't at all hungry on the milk diet...i'm now on the 'refeeding' one and i'm starving....very strange lol

i couldn't do the refeeding diet i kept cheating with portion size, and put on 5lbs, so i am on the milk diet now for a few days before my pre op apointment next mon (21st).
I think the milk diet is much easyer too.

Back