• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Not having a great day! Old habits die hard!

Hi everyone.

Having a bit of a pants day today although it started off so well with good intentions.

Well I woke up this morning ready and raring to go my induction at the gym and then for a swim afterwards.

After a 30 min walk to the gym instead of taking the bus I get there to be told the guy who I spoke to on Wednesday night had not booked my induction.

Thankfully I had brought my swimming costume so all was not lost there I went for a swim on my own for the 2nd time this week managed to swim 15 lengths I swam 12 lengths on Wednesday, then went off shopping.

Got back and my nephew who's birthday it was cam around managed to do 70 sit ups when I got back with the aid of a crunch bar!

You probally thinking why are you not having a good day then stop moaning girl I know I would be.

You see the day just went down hill when it reached the evening I was supposed to be going out this evening but that has gone out the window and I have been left feeling bored and old habits really do die hard found myself going back to that I'm bored so I will have something sweet custard cream biscuits in total about 6.

I feel sick now partly because of the sugar intake but mainly because I gave in to an old foe.

I could slap myself I really could I'm now in a grouchy mood aswel as having a cold coming.

I know this is not going to be easy it's the 1st time I have given in to temptation so peed off with myself.

Really don't plan to do this again but just shows that surgery can change you physically but mentally that is the really hard part as only you can stop your decisions that you make no 1 else.

Sorry peeps just had to get how I'm feeling off my chest.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Jojo xx

Btw I am 8 1/2 weeks post op and so far lost 5st 5lb lighter that includes 10lb on the pre op diet x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

It's horrible knowing the ability to cave in to temptation is still there and lurking rady to catch us out at times of weakness. I ate a whole Tescos choc chip cookie(the Big bakery kind) on Wednesday and instantly loathed myself and have felt quite found down ever since. I wasn't hungry, didn't enjoy it - just 'wanted' it coz it was there. I try to make the right choices everyday, with no days off, but made a big error on Wednesday. :booboo:

it was only 6 biscuits, normal people do that sometimes, its the way that you're dealing with it thats wrong. just forget it now and start afresh tomorrow, like normal people :) xxx

Tomorrows another day, Jojo ... get back on the horse :) Everyone slips now & again ... BTW does it hurt to do sit ups after just 8 weeks. I would love to do something to tackle my tum but feel too scared to risk this yet :( xx

Oh thank you everyone starting to feel better x

Twinkle it didn't hurt with the sit ups I think those crunch bars are great inventions x

Sorry for whinging everyone thank you for your support xx

Oh thank you everyone starting to feel better x

Twinkle it didn't hurt with the sit ups I think those crunch bars are great inventions x

Sorry for whinging everyone thank you for your support xx

thats what we're here for, glad your feeling better :) xxx

Jo your only human hun, u be fine is so easy to fall off the wagon but today new day, chuck those buiscuits away hun xxx. I'm a savory person so things like that don't bother me luckily but would kill for a sausage roll but won't :-( xxxx

Today is a new day exactly bex thankyou,
The biscuits went in the bin last night!
Going shopping today with the mr so I think retail therapy will help me lol x

Plus I think I am due on my periods so I was feeling down and that's when I really crave sweet stuff.

But I know what you mean about a sausage roll lol x

Enjoy your Sunday's people

I'm gonna go swimming tomorrow and do some more sit ups each day.

And look forward to seeing a hot vampire on Tuesday lol in vampire diaries ooh to have a Damon salvatore lolx

Thanks every1 again

Jojo xoxo.

Have lovely time hunnie, here if u want us xxxxxxx

Well went shopping today with the mr and my niece has put me through my paces with exercise today.

So back on track thank you for all your support xx

Jojo xx

Back