• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

DAY 3 OF PRE-OP

djbp98

Wants to crunch
Well folks I'm now nearing the end of day 3 (hurray), of the pre-op diet. I found the 1st day ok and sort of set myself up for the challenge. Yesterday (2nd day) however was totally different, it was so blinking hard. I have my own catering business so am working with food all day and I just could have picked anything up and shoved it in my gob....but I resisted :greenapple: Today though hasn't been too bad at all. And the best of it is that I've lost 7lb :bliss:

Fantastic weight loss so far DJ it is very hard especially when you work with food it was a bit like me giving up smoking pre op everywhere i went everyone was smoking. What kept me going was the thought that if i blew this i would'nt get the opportunity to change my life for the better i gave myself a row basically ha ha but it worked for me. Good Luck with the rest of your pre op diet x

Well done on the weight loss what pre op are u on xx

Hi Roch, it's not too bad really, just different!! It's a very, very low carb and protein diet. I didn't realise how much these 2 things were in my every day diet. I went into ketosis the 2nd day so something must be happening!

Well done with the start to your pre-op. Sounds like you hit the road running!

You must have amazing willpower working with food.

Thanks John....it is bloody hard I tell you, especially the look and smell of crispy bacon AAAAAAAAAAAGH! Monday just proved to me really that I cannot eat like this for the rest of my life without some sort of assistance (wls). My mantra this week has been "It's only for a week"!!! Onwards and downwards (hopefully!).

Back