• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Day 2!

saz2312

Am on day 2 my tummy is really swollen and I think the bruising is coming out, all I have ate today was a yogurt and a cup a soup, more soup for dinner, I feel scared today no idea why! Xx

I think am ok! Lol back to work tomorro so am hoping that goes well, I felt weird yesterday like what had I done!! Anyone else feel like that? Xx

Am still sore but I haven't told my work about my op so need to go back! Hopefully I will get on ok! Xx

Err I went back to work after 5 days and regretted it if I were u take some sick leave you need to heal. Walk walk walk to get the gas out

I text my boss to say I can't come back till Wednesday as I have a sickness bug!! Wrong I know but after emptying washing machine and ironing my pillowcases I feel like I have done a bloody marathon!!! Xx

Please take it easy..you will do yourself no favours. I had 3 weeks off after my sleeve, certified, my note just stated surgical procedure, you dont have to disclose what you have had done.
Once back at work I was on restricted duties for 3 weeks due to my job.
You have had an operation and are hardly eating you need your energy to heal.
I know we sound like preachers but its coming from experience...x

Back