• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Day 3 in the pre-op house :)

hayley1983

After an emotional day yesterday on my pre op diet, I feel absolutely fantastic today :)

I wonder why this is?

Did anybody have a particular day that the pre op seemed so much easier?

The only down side is I have come out with horrendous spots on my face. Feel like a spotty teen again :D

xxx

Last edited:
yay, glad your doing better today hun. i was feeling better yesterday and today, until oh made lasagne for tea tonight now i'm starving, debating eating some and feeling peed off

ha join the club Hayley Ive got a lovely coldsore! but using the patch thingys on it lol

what a sight we will be going into surgery spotty scabby fat scared and excited lol :rotflmao:

pmsl elffie

haha, yeah, the spot thing is really getting to me, and I can't stop picking them, making them worse.

And then......

I find something on the side of my mouth - Ive got a cold sore as well!!!!! Arggggggh. Elffie you've jinxed me! :p

xxx

if we get enough between us the HDU nurses can play dot to dot while we are still out of it :D

i felt the need to share Hayley

LOL GG thanks, and dont forget the sexeh paper nicks, in fact i might even not take a dressing gown, and for a giggle tuck one end of my gown in my pants to walk to theatre pmsl..:rotflmao:

lol well hopefully it will be the last time anyone sees my fat arse waddling down a corridor lol:D:flirt2:

omg u guys make me laff

I have been very emotional too :(
now on day 7 of pre op and only just begining to feel ok! This has got to be the hardest part!?!?

Yes, Day 3 is a landmark day in the cruel world of the pre-op. Other people told me it would feel better by day 3 - I couldn't believe it but it was totally true. I think the body just gives up protesting as it knows you are not listening. x

Hi, I found by day 3 I had got my head round the pre op diet. There were many other peeps here too that said the 1st 3 days were the worst and this is what I found. Keep going girls you're nearly there and your op is fast approachingxxx

well I had the biggest plate of chips I have ever eaten last night and Im proud as hell ;)

they were butternut squash chips, look like the real thing ..if ye squint and turn your head a bit ...but they make up for not having any. Ive bought 4 squashes this week lol, 1 for soup 1 for chips, had to share with other half the other night and 1 for tonight...dunno what im going to do with it tonight.

Hows your pre ops going layyydeees ? Im too busy sorting things out now to worry about food, and when I do stop I make a chicken bovril drink lol

Last edited:
Girls you are doing great, the pre op is like a detoxification of the system and it does make you feel groggy and unwell, also the cold turkey effect of coming off carbs, but once the body has dealt with that you should feel so much better two to five days usually.
At any rate you have got your sense of humour to keep you all going.
Keep up the good work girls I will prob be joining you all soon, and will need your help lol

Jay xx

Did you all see that film with Richard E Grant were he got a spot and then it turned into a head well if you had one of them boyz you would be in big trouble girls . Good luck girls your doing fantastic on the pre op diet . Take care .
Margaret xx
I remember that film marg, the boil on the side of his face started to grow eyes, nose , and mouth and could talk:eek: . It eventualy took over his body and was called "Julia" crikey girls I hope yours dont do the same and the surgeon hears a little voice like "DOOOONNT DOOOO ITTTT":8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:G.M

Back