• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Day 5

nikster1975

survived the christening yay me loool, I spent the afternoon cuddling baby while everyone else ate......win/win.

just had glass of milk and some ww soup feel grand now.

I know cheeky bum, proper excited now, lol xxxxx

Well done! Not long now eh? xxx

no not long Charis hehehehe *does happy dance*

Hehe it is so exciting, i cant believe last week i was getting prepared for my op for the Monday. Just keep yourself busy this week and get a couple of early nights as afterwards you will be knackered, my dogs can tell you that they usually have a good hours run a day today they got 10 minute lead walk! They aint happy, just enjoy this next week my lovely xx

thanks cheekybum xxxx it's given me a great excuse not to cook this week lol. (Sorry steve making dinner just makes me too hungry ;o) hehehehe) how are you feeling 1 week post op????

Not too bad, the liquidy diet is maing me feel ill, but had some pea and ham soup tonight covent garden !! it was lovely and an orange lolly size of a mini milk and that went down nicely. The thing is to get organized this week for next week, its like anything my lovely you are having major surgery you have good days and bad days lucky for me most have been good, just rest and sleep and drink lots that is the hardest i found all my old drinks tasted foul, i have gone onto earl grey tea and very weak lemon barley, and milk was ok and now it is gross so its trial and error but you should be fine if you follow the rules to the letter xx

I made a load of blended soups last week when i got my date they are in the freezer pre portioned ready for me lol.
After all the milk we've drank i'm not surprised it's put you off !!!!!
I am all prepared gonna pack my bag today, I go in Fri and have op on Sat, so deciding whether to book a b&b for hubby on Fri as it's an hours drive back home, so would mean an extra 60 mile round journey for him to come back Sat !!

Glad you are doing so well, it's great to get your view on how things are going.
I will get the Earl grey in ready! i'm a tea belly anyway...(hope i don't go off that)
I keep getting asked by family if i'm missing food, and to be honest i'm not (yet).

you are such an inspiration x thank you xxxxxx
nikki xx

Back