• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hurray!!!!

sugga

Hi everyone, I had my post op this morning at 8.30am. Everything went well and i have been told i should have my op in 12weeks or before from today, which takes me to the 15th December 10 :D :)
I was really nervous last night and was still tossing and turning at 3.30 this morning, because I didnt want anything to go wrong. I have lost 20lb so far pre op and they were pleased with that.
There is only one date that i hope they avoid and thats the 6th of November as its my little grand daughters 4th birthday and Christening that day.
I would be upset but i couldnt see me cancelling my op for it, anyway fingers crossed it will be after then.
Well now i can get back to losing some more weight before my op and looking forward to the milk and yogurt diet! Not. Lol x

Congratulations Sugga and well done for losing that weight pre op.

Fingers crossed you get the right date.:)

am so glad suggs and fingers crossed that its not on your grandaughters birthday hun
xxx

Excellent news sweety, I'm thrilled for you. Why not ring the surgeon's secretary and explain about the Christening and ask if they can avoid that date?

I did that for my brother's wedding and they were fine about it, just gave me a date 2 weeks later. If you don't ask, you won't know!

Charis, thanks love, i didnt think of that. I just didnt want to jepodise anything getting in the way. Told you i was thick lol I wasnt before I decided on wls lol Ill ring her on Thursday next week as they told me at the hosp to ring here then to see if she has any idea how far down the list i am. Thanks Charis x

Back