• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

De-fill tomorrow!!!!

thinkbethin

Well as most of you know I am in desperate need for a de-fill and tomorrow is the day. I have 6.75ml in my 9ml band and can't eat anything solid hence the weight loss stall. I'm hoping that a quater ml will do the trick so I can get back to eating healthy foods instead of the slop and bad foods I have been having for the last few months. will let you know how much they take out tomorrow. Thanks for reading xxxx

good luck for tomorrow gaynor.................. be thinking of you x

Hiya Gaynor xx I had a half out and it made a huge difference..I'm sure a quarter will make a really good difference and improve things no end for you..isn't it weird actually having to get some out? I know you will feel so much better on real food again and hopefully will get moving the pounds again in the right direction soon. I can totally understand how you have felt as I was there too...dafties for not getting it done quicker aren't we xx Take care and good luck for the appointment x

Goodluck Gaynor x

Well as most of you know I am in desperate need for a de-fill and tomorrow is the day. I have 6.75ml in my 9ml band and can't eat anything solid hence the weight loss stall. I'm hoping that a quater ml will do the trick so I can get back to eating healthy foods instead of the slop and bad foods I have been having for the last few months. will let you know how much they take out tomorrow. Thanks for reading xxxx
0_good_luck_bratz.gif

Thanks Neen. We think we're doing right in having the band tight but how wrong we are eh?? I have'nt eaten any type of meat, fish, eggs or pasta and rice for months and am getting feeling really rough. Needing the healthy foods big time now. I am also fed up of having to make myself vomit after every mouth full of textured food so been living on mash, weetabix and slimfast plus too much slider food like chocci. Yes I confess to eating chocolate as its the only thing that give me energy at the minute. I know I'm a bad girl.Also I really can't wait to sit and eat a meal with the family again.

No you're not bad hun, you are just fed up!!! And no more being a martyr and struggling along rather than put anyone to the trouble of making appointments etc..I am like that I have to say..and chocolate is one thing that goes down but it's just miserable because you then feel crap for having it, feel worse because no nutritious stuff is making it in and when you do try and have something decent it comes up again. Yep done all that and it's just awful.I'm so sorry you have been going through that. What it has taught us is to look after ourselves a lot better though...and that if we do this and get that proper good food down us we are going to be able to look after everyone better AND feel better in ourselves too. xx Please post and let us know how you get on hun and don't be a stranger x

BTW Just read about your recent health problems on the other thread hun, so just wanted to add that I'm glad you are over the worst and really hope the better foods will get you feeling good asap x AND lose tons of weight too of course x

Can't wait to feel well enogh to go back to the gym again too. Its strange because I never in a million years thought I'd enjoy going to a gym but I love it. Plus I go with my daughter so its nice to have some time together without the men lolxxxx

Good luck Gaynor... Am sure the weight will shift once you can actually eat something nutritious and satisfying again...

I bet your daughter is missing your quality time as much as you are xx

good luck hun, these bands are a bugger aint they :D

xx

Back