• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Dear Perry....

Mrs Quiggle

I promise faithfully never ever ever never as long as we both live that I will never ever feed you gin and tonic and chocolate brownie sundae again down the pub ever again but please please please Perry could you stop screaming at me and bending me in double with bubbling gaseous pain worse than child birth now cause I don't think I can handle it much more before passing out. Actually passing out would be good cause I don't think you can feel pain when you're unconsious. I promise tomorrow that I will only feed you homemade chicken soup while you recover and prehaps a nice pro-biotic yogurt for good measure.

Yours sincerely
Me xxx

I promise faithfully never ever ever never as long as we both live that I will never ever feed you gin and tonic and chocolate brownie sundae again down the pub ever again but please please please Perry could you stop screaming at me and bending me in double with bubbling gaseous pain worse than child birth now cause I don't think I can handle it much more before passing out. Actually passing out would be good cause I don't think you can feel pain when you're unconsious. I promise tomorrow that I will only feed you homemade chicken soup while you recover and prehaps a nice pro-biotic yogurt for good measure.

Yours sincerely
Me xxx

:eek::eek::eek::eek: Perry poisoning :eek::eek::eek::eek:
Hope you learned your lesson, Kate cos he won't forget, lol xxx :wave_cry:

I certainly did. Hands up, I deserved it. I thought I didn't dump but it's quite obvious I do. I will never ever stray from the straight an narrow again. Think it did me good to be honest. I've only now at 1.12am stopped visiting the loo and having excruciating stomach pains and I had the offending poison at around 8.30pm. What an idiot, but this is a learning curve and I have learnt.

Not nice hope you have managed to get some rest. My dumping episode so far only consist of disorientation, visual disturbance, sweating, feeling of unwell, usually lie down til it passes but never gets to the pain and diaorrhea part, only had pain bit when i had the bowel colic that was terrible to but no diaorrhea. You must be exhausted xx

oh bless you Kate, so glad you're feeling better now xxx

Glad you finally recovered Kate :D

Hope you're feeling better x

Bit knackered this morning well lot knackered actually but it was my fault and I'll never do it again. Don't know what came over me because apart from a bit of a binge on 3 digestives once and 4 custard creams another time, (with no ill effects at all) I've been a really good girl and followed the rules my dietician gave me.

I have my first post op appointment with with my surgeon today, and I know he's going to be so pleased. First time I've been for an appointment about my weight that I'm not worried about.

Love Kate xxx

Oh dear , not a nice way to learn a lesson :( hope you feel better soon xx

Aww Kate big hug Hun, not a nice experience ever let alone the first time & such a big reaction for you. Take care & glad you're able to be positive for your appointment it's a great feeling isn't it not to actually dread an appointment.

Oops Kate!! That'll teach ya! :p Mind you, I did it once with a cadburys mini roll months ago and I still remember the horror, it certainly put me on the right track afterwards!!!

I think it must have taken a lot of guts to have eaten what you did but lesson learnt and I do hope you have recovered and you are feeling much better:O)

Back