• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

December 2014 Surgeries

I think having a crap night before is in the job description. Best of luck.

Good luck to DreamALittleDream4Me for tomorrow.

Thanks Marcus. :) I've worn myself out today by going to Plymouth doing Christmas shopping as don't think I'll be up to doing it post-surgery. Got all presents for my family and close friends, my bed is covered in glitter! ;) All sorted for tomorrow, just want it to be over and done with now. Am petrified of hospitals so want to be out as soon as allowed. :) Wishing everyone a lovely day tomorrow and will update as soon as I get home. :) xx

Wishing all December people all the best. As a few of you peeps know i had my bypass right at end of Nov although i had some probs I don't regret a thing and I'm glad i have done it now! Hope that you all have a successful surgeries best wishes. Also thanks to those who have supported me and all over on the November thread. See you all on the losers bench. X

Thanks good luck for tomorrow!

I can't find the little booklet I got about going into hospital!!! Is it 6pm you're not allowed to eat from? Does that include water?? I'm so cross with myself right now!

Lynsey I think mines dif to yours, I'm in at 7am but can drink till 5.30 but also not sure when I have to stop eating. Not that I'm eating much on this milk diet. All the best for Thursday :)

Good luck LynseyScott for tomorrow.

I look forward to some post-op reports and hope everything goes smoothly for all of us.

Hope it's gone well Dream, and loads of luck for tomorrow Lynsey!
I'm itching to know how Dinkadonka and Duncan are. Hopefully feeling on the road to recovery.

It's good to be back home, isn't it?

For me it will be a few days in a hotel (three different hotels as everything was booked up) before I take three trains and a ferry before I'm home.

Trying to talk someone else into joining this group. A Decemberer I found through Facebook.

Well I made it through guys! My surgery took from just before 12, lunchtime, till four. Just over four hours. Was very dazed in recovery. Don't remember much except an incision came open and was told I was having a local to re-sew and I bled a little. Then woke up anxjtwas sixpm. Been up and down the ward. Only in mild pain from that one incision as it's right on rib cage area. Can't sleep in the bed as hurts chest and ribs so in chair with feet up. The amazing response I've had today on fbk from family and friends has been phenomenal l. Can't wait to get home now. Had one lot of paracetamol and one oramoprh at 7. Been fine since and that's coming from someone with a low pain threshold. Good luck to all Decemberers. Xx

Welcome to the losers bench.

Glad that everything went so smoothly.

Well I made it through guys! My surgery took from just before 12, lunchtime, till four. Just over four hours. Was very dazed in recovery. Don't remember much except an incision came open and was told I was having a local to re-sew and I bled a little. Then woke up and it was six pm. Been up and down the ward. Only in mild pain from that one incision as it's right on rib cage area. Can't sleep in the bed as hurts chest and ribs so in chair with feet up. The amazing response I've had today on fbk from family and friends has been phenomenal l. Can't wait to get home now. Had one lot of paracetamol and one oramoprh at 7. Been fine since and that's coming from someone with a low pain threshold. Good luck to all Decemberers. Xx

Although the surgery time was long it's great that it seems everything has gone smoothly.

Back