• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Decided to go for it.

MrsN

Hi all

I've made the decision to have a sleeve. It's been a tough decision because the what ifs feel so huge but with a bmi of 46 and at age 36 with years and years of unsuccessful dieting I feel this is the only way to reduce long term health risks.

Anyway, after wanting to have Basil Ammori do the surgery and finding out he no longer runs any private lists I've had a consultation with Mr Li. I went to him direct via his secretary and have two prices - one for Spire and one for the Alex. After care package appears the same however Mr Li recommended Spire as he feels the services are a notch up. So does anyone have any views? Any experiences of surgery by him? I'm looking around 10th November for the op so at least I will hopefully feel a bit better by Christmas time.
I'd really appreciate any comments.

Thank you.

Hi there.
Good luck with your journey x
I had a look at your stats on the side and I'm amazed with your results.
May I ask what your height is? As your results state that you have lost more than half your body weight!! That's extraordinary.
H

Back