• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Decision made - Marz's sleeve diary

I can eat anything too. A piece of chicken really does fill me up though.
I weighed this morning and have lost a kg! I'm two pounds away from 50lb loss so I'm elated. Now time to refocus....

Well done and that doesn't sound slow to me your a month ahead of me and I'm I'm not even on half that amount yet x

Reading this makes me smile - I am guilty of eating rubbish as I find it goes down easier than a proper meal. I know it's wrong, I know i should be on a balanced diet - but I wouldn't be in this position if it wasn't for my bad eating habits! I must concentrate on proper food - step away from the crap! :D x

Yes that's very true, biscuits present no problem! I can eat 3/4 of an egg mayo sandwich, or 75g chicken with 60g veg for tea and I'm full X

Reading this makes me smile - I am guilty of eating rubbish as I find it goes down easier than a proper meal. I know it's wrong, I know i should be on a balanced diet - but I wouldn't be in this position if it wasn't for my bad eating habits! I must concentrate on proper food - step away from the crap! :D x

You've just made me smile too knowing you have done so well and not been perfect I've been beating myself up so looking firward to meeting up with you and I think I shall try and follow your quote too x

This may seem a stupid question but do people have different size sleeves depending on the surgeon? Mine has said my stomach will hold 80/100 ml and I have no idea if that is small or large?

This may seem a stupid question but do people have different size sleeves depending on the surgeon? Mine has said my stomach will hold 80/100 ml and I have no idea if that is small or large?

I know my surgeon put something down my throat to measure the size of my sleeve so it wasn't too small. If you watch the clips of surgery performed on YouTube you can see what i mean. I don't have major issues eating normal amounts. I can eat a small plate now but just slower than i would have post op. I also feel as stuffed then as i would have had i eaten a large family size packet of crisps after a large serving of dinner....

I work in theatres and we use the same size gastric tube regardless of procedure and patient, everybody gets size 36 tube X

51lbs loss now in 3 months. That's not bad - I'm happy. Its hasn't been a linear process but at least it's going in the right direction. Have been out and about today and i feel so much more confident nowadays. It was a good decision.

51lbs loss now in 3 months. That's not bad - I'm happy. Its hasn't been a linear process but at least it's going in the right direction. Have been out and about today and i feel so much more confident nowadays. It was a good decision.

Well done, thats fantastic!

Reading this knowing I'm having my sleeve next Saturday gives me great hope :)

My hair has started to fall out. In quite big clumps. Wondering whether i should cut it to help minimise loss or of it wouldn't make any difference anyway.... Weight hasn't changed since the last time. At least it's not increasing, i am grateful.

Can I ask why some peoples hair falls out ?
Mindy
Xx

Oh I see . Thank you !

Back