• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Definately 'the last supper'

Deebol

THIS IS IT, THIS TIME I KNOW ITS THE REAL THING THIS TIME I KNOW ITS FOREVER... Thats me singing VERY badly!!

Anyways I have been on my own little diet of 800 cals for 2 weeks now apart from.......

confessions:- last night a chicken kabab with few chips WHOOPS......

Today I have had a jacket pot with cheese and chilli now I'm just cooking a chicken dinner and then that is it NO MORE SOLIDS for 5 weeks..........

Tomorrow is the begining of the dreaded MILK DIET aaarrrrgggggggHHHHHHHHH.

Going to weight myself tomorrow as I know ive lost in the last 2 weeks can feel it in my clothes but am REALLY disappointed in myself having kabab last night (it wasnt even that bloody nice!!!).

I know I can do this as nearly everyone on this forum has and you guys are my insperation.

7 days to op and counting.....

Oh yeah and just had my last DIET COKE EVER.

Thanks for listening

Dee x

Don't be disappointed in yourself for having a kebab. That's a diet mentality (we've all been there and done that, whoops I've broken my diet, I'm a failure, now I must eat more because hey ho I've already fallen off the wagon, oh well no point carrying on, hello another 2 stone). Ali's signature says it all, this isn't a diet, it's a way of life, and so that whole diet mentality has to go out the window!

There will always be times for all of us when we eat (or drink) something we know we probably shouldn't. If we punish ourselves for this, we'll grow to resent the surgery and fight back against it. If we accept that we are human, and we make mistakes, and that it is OK to make mistakes, then we are more likely to see this as a new way of life and adapt to it, therefore making it a success :D

finished ranting lol.

I agree fully with Shel, we can't deprive ourselves everything or otherwise we will never be able to come to terms with the new eating habits. Hope you enjoy your chicken dinner and good luck on you pre op diet. keep us posted on how things go xx

Back