• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Last Supper

Chinese curry with plenty of onions , peas and mushrooms yummy you can`t beat it liz .

any prawn crackers ?
oh behave im drooling now lol :copon:

Mmmmm Chinese sweet and sour chicken with noodles. That was my "last supper". I can taste it again just thinking about it. Takes my mind off the hideous gripe water I have just taken (is it made from petrol and peppermint?)

yumm prawn crackers especially the spicey ones...yuck McD's havent eaten it in literally years....my vice in that form was KFC:cry:

I had a last supper week. lol. before my milk and yoghurt diet. Had a different takeaway every night. (Indian, Chinese, Mexican etc) and the last last meal was a deep filled crust pizza at pizza hut. gorgeous!!!

Just shows the difference, as I could nearly eat all the pizza then. But now, we went to Pizza Hut about 2 months ago and got a small thin pizza and I only ate one slice and was stuffed. Looks like we're tight now, one meal between us, no starters, no drinks for me. lol

Eat what ever you fancy before your pre-op diet.
Best Wishes

marge it musnt of been a nice experience then ! do they have maccy dees in ireland ?

I had a Big Mac today, well one and half of the burgers, none of the bun. I used to have a large big mac meal, share chicken nuggets with hubby and a cheese burger pre op! I doubt very much that I will ever fancy another one now, I did'nt enjoy it at all.

Thinking about it I think I will have to have a chinese before pre op diet. It is always my first choice when it comes to take out.

I don't know if it is subconscious but I seem to be feeling full before I finish any meal and I never normally fell full at all. I think it may be all this talk about the band that my brain thinks i have one already!! lol

Back