• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

'Last Supper'

Jen1961

Is on her way!
I've had a plan this morning while driving home from the school run. :D

Next Tuesday I will be starting my pre-op diet so I was thinking what would be nice to have for my 'last supper'? So I have decided to cook Christmas lunch next Sunday including the whole works and the family are chuffed about it too. One of my family's concerns mentioned was that they wouldn't be able to enjoy Xmas lunch if I wasn't sharing it with them so this way we can do it this weekend and on Xmas day we can have a regular roast dinner that we can all enjoy. :)

What have other people had for their 'last supper'?

What a nice idea! Xmas dinner was one of the arguments that my husband used against surgery but we've decided to have a buffet this year of all the things we like so its still special and I can still celebrate.
Anyway- my last supper was a slap-up italian meal for my son's graduation in June. It was lovely- Antipasti, Spicy italian sausage pasta, and Brandied cherries with cream and a bottle of Pinot Grigio. Mmmmm. Delish!
Enjoy your early Xmas :)xx

im planning on a last supper week, kfc one night, chinese, McD's, pizza, roast, dvd and choccie night lol
Good luck jen :) x

im planning on a last supper week, kfc one night, chinese, McD's, pizza, roast, dvd and choccie night lol

Haha!!! :eek: Its been a bit like that for me this weekend. Its so good but so bad ... sigh!!!

This is my last week before my pre-op and totally typical for me I have a nausea bug that's going round. I didn't even cook the leg of lamb on Sunday that's sitting in the fridge. Funnily enough we had Christmas dinner last weekend with the rest of the family which was lovely. Hopefully I'll be over this bug very soon and I'll be able to have my last supper preferably in Jimmy Spices. Failing that fish and chips or a chinese.

This is my last week before my pre-op and totally typical for me I have a nausea bug that's going round. I didn't even cook the leg of lamb on Sunday that's sitting in the fridge. Funnily enough we had Christmas dinner last weekend with the rest of the family which was lovely. Hopefully I'll be over this bug very soon and I'll be able to have my last supper preferably in Jimmy Spices. Failing that fish and chips or a chinese.
aww hope you feel better soon mrs Q, good luck with your op :) x

Well im lucky as im due to get a date Jan/Feb so i get my Christmas BUT as i have been asked to lose 10% prior to my op i don't want to trash it so we are going to have a nice chinese meal 3 weeks before ok i know thats boring but i want to be in the best place i can for my op :)

I had a weekend in Scarborough before I started my pre op so had fish and chips, ice cream and a few alcoholic drinks, it meant I had a really decent weight loss first few days of my pre op...lol ;) xx

Take it easy with your last suppers girls dont go mad,and dont forget christmas dinner is one meal a year,try to stop thinking that the only way you can enjoy yourselves is with food.You will be up dancing your skinny asses off next year and wont give the buffet a second thought!

Caren said:

Haha that was mine, with the very last supper being a carvery at my local pub (with dessert which I didn't use to have before surprisingly). Xmas week I have promised myself a Chinese takeaway from my favourite restaurant, one reward after 3mths feels about right to me, albeit will only need to order 1 dish now for me and my oh to share!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

My husband is taking me to a restaurant where we used to frequent so much so they know our first names :/ I will be having for one last time a rocky horror and a tall tall glass of normal coke.

You know something funny?

I can't even remember what I had before my op, and it was only a month ago. Ok, so I also did four weeks on the LRD but still...

I remember thinking at the time it was a really big thing, but no matter how much I try to remember what I had, I just can't.

I don't see food as important anymore. How great is that? :-D

I can't have a last supper :( as once is start I can't stop :) when I'm in right frame of mind I'm fine but as soon as I have something that's it, it's no bars hold lol. Wish I could (would be taybarns yum yum). X

I didn't have a last supper...from the second I had the call to say I was having surgery in two weeks I was unable to eat much with the nerves. The pre-op was easy, food was the last thing I wanted!

I've had a plan this morning while driving home from the school run. :D

Next Tuesday I will be starting my pre-op diet so I was thinking what would be nice to have for my 'last supper'? So I have decided to cook Christmas lunch next Sunday including the whole works and the family are chuffed about it too. One of my family's concerns mentioned was that they wouldn't be able to enjoy Xmas lunch if I wasn't sharing it with them so this way we can do it this weekend and on Xmas day we can have a regular roast dinner that we can all enjoy. :)

What have other people had for their 'last supper'?

i am doing the same this week having all the food i like ie thai , steak, fish & chips etc as start my milk diet monday

know where you are coming from there hun , doing it this week .. think i might miss food thou

Back