• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Devastated i have saggy empty boobs after weight loss - surgery ?

wannabesize10

Hi all
I am completely devastated i still have 1 stone to lose before goal but this week has been so upsetting as i have notice my once firm full breast are like deflated balloons owwww can’t even type about then they are repulsive,
I am only 27 and never had children so am shocked this has happened as even when i was 9s 5lb when i met my husband they were still nice round full and firm .. ( 6 yrs ago) ...,
My question is did this happen to anyone else and once maintaining did they get fuller and nicer again ?
If not did you have breast enhancements - how long after weight loss did you have this
I am just so upset that i feel i have been punished for losing weight or maybe getting fat ...,
;-(
:cry::cry::cry:

It is a depressing thought to go from one problem to another, I'm 3 stone off target and yes I have the boob problem too :( They literally look like tennis balls in socks and don't get me started on the rest lol! It's not a punishment for losing weight or getting big in the first place, it's taking responsibility for what you allowed to happen to your body and realising that after what it's been through it can't just snap back to how it was. Yes it sucks but that's just the way it is love. If they really bother you when you're at target you could consider the surgical route, I know I'll be giving it some serious thought.

OMG I so understand how u feel! Ive still 2 stone to go to my initial target weight and they are starting to get bad!...Oh and im only 19! :(

Ive already concidered surgery...but im goin to hold of on consultation until im closer to my target :D

x

Good News !!!

for a while i have just been maintaining my new weight before i am ready to tackle my last stone !!

the good news is my boobies are full again yay :D it must take a while when losing weight for your boobies to get full again i think as i have upped my carbs to maintain my weight this is what has done it , i know when i try to lose my last stone it will happen again but 2-3 months on from my post stating how devastated i was they are so much better anc smaller !

phew , hope this helps !!

It's good to hear that it isn't all doom and gloom lol! Enjoy the baps love!

Back