• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Dexter.......

nikshikari

Any big fans out there? I have to say I am a super fan. I love him

I reckon it's a piece of marketing genius on a par with selling the concept that it is cool for us to pay £3.50 for a chuffin coffee. The guy is a vicious psycho pathological serial murderer............but we love him LOL

I really want my next child to be called dexter. Well if it's a boy. If not I will have to make do with calling a kitten dex xx

Karlos, indeed you are right. It's the way it makes you think that killing numerous people is ok. As long as you stock to Harry's code of course xx

My daughter had a baby two years ago and all through the pregnancy he was going to be called Harry. Well she went on Mat leave two weeks before he was born and sat and veged out watching Dexter all day.

Guess what my gorgeous grandson was named? Not Harry but Dexter!! Bless him he is a joy, we'll just try and keep him away from blood baths and he'll be fine hehe!!

We've just finished watching the latest series. ... Wow what an ending ;-). I can't wait for the next series now /-).

Me also.... Guess it was bound to happen at some point. as Season 5 ended with the same kind of ending...... Wonder how things will work out with it. Hopefully it wont be a long wait. I dont think we waited too long for season 6.

I love love dexter, can't wait for next series although got the feeling it is the beginning of the end :'(

As far as I know with Dexter the team finish one season, have a short break and move onto filming the next in quick succession (apart from when Michael had leukaemia) so I'm pretty confident season 7 is in the pipeline as we speak. Can't wait.
It's also common for an American series not to go beyond season 7 as it's considered bad luck (obviously the Simpsons etc changed this) so you could well be right hun....
xx

love love love him!! wanted to name my puppy after him however my boyfriend does not approve of my fascination with him :( so was not "allowed" haha

Currently on seriers 3 of criminal minds though to get my fix, oh dear just realised im obsessed with murders. think i need profiling myself!!

x x x

Yep we are fans of this show as well, been watching the latest series on line.

Won't tell how it all ends though :)

Paul

Bloody love dexter. Bloody being the operative word. I have seen the latest series too, you're in for a treat :) . Its gotta be my fave prog along side Greys Anatomy :). More blood lol. I reckon i should have been a surgeon, instead i am a chiropodist. ;) lollll

I think I'm right that the tv network has commissioned two more seasons of dexter so far so plenty more to look forward to :)

Yes two more season to wrap it up. Don't you hate when a series is not renewed and there is no proper end? I hate that

Yeah I loved a series called invasion but the American network didn't bring it back and it was left hanging ! So annoyed lol

Last edited:
Back