• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Jacko has died

BUGS BUNNY

i just wanted to share this news with any jackson fans out there ( and Farrah Fawcett has died also today)

sad news

shell

How do you know he's died? It only says he's been taken to hospital with suspected cardiac arrest on BBC news... Personally can't stand him, and much sadder about Farrah Fawcett, such an awful way for her to die, but I guess there will be an awful lot of people who will feel sad if he does die.

how can one channel say his in a coma and another stating he has died..they should find out the facts first before announcing things like this to the world...

sky news has just confirmed breaking news jacko has died xxx RIP x

they have just confirmed it put on sky news

Last edited:
i wonder why someone as fit as him has had a cardio arrest, must be something in it.

I think he was training so hard in the run up to the mega tour he was planning, maybe he over taxed his strength. He's put his body through a lot. I doubted he would be able to complete his 50 + date tour but I didn't see this coming. May he rest in peace. :(

Sad news on both deaths. Farrah Fawcett had a very long suffering death and Jacko had a quick one. So sad no matter how people go and no matter what people think of them they are still someones family and they will be heartbroken. Condolences to both families

my fav jacko song was the earth song !

This is a tough day. I have a scrapbook I made in the 70s for Charlie's Angels and a Michael Jackson doll (in its packaging for safekeeping) dressed in the Thriller Outfit from the 80s.

RIP

Back