• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Calling all Big Brother Fans...

Cuppacocoa

wants the sunshine back!
Yes, I'm very embarrassed to admit I absolutely love Big Brother and, even worse, I have watched every series since the beginning! :rolleyes:

Looking forward to the new celeb BB starting tonight!

So are there any other BB fans out there?

Cuppa xx

i admit i too am a fan lol my husband calls it big boll***s so im very glad he is on nights tonight lol

i love it and watched everyone haha! my hubby moans but secretly likes it! xx

Lady Sov reminds me of Kevin the teenager:D:DI want Vinnie to win:p:p

What a great line up!!!! Loving Lady Sov and Heidi this will be great.

One thing that bothers me, is with Dane and Alex in the house I wouldn't be surprised if Katie Price was put in the house at some point.

I love BB too. I'm really hoping that Katie Price doesn't go into the house as I really can't stand the woman!! I also hope Vinnie Jones wins, he's a really likeable, caring character under that tough exterior

I too can't stand Katie Price and hope she doesn't go in! Now if they put Pete in that would be interesting...... :eek::eek::eek:

Cuppa xx

I liked BB back in the beginning when they put normalish people in there, but now they go ALL out to find the biggest bunch of freaks going. :(

I liked BB back in the beginning when they put normalish people in there, but now they go ALL out to find the biggest bunch of freaks going. :(

But that's what makes it such brilliant viewing! :D

Roch, I'm not sure.......

Cuppa xx

I think the freaks are even more freaky this time tho;)It looks like being a right laugh:D:DSteph needs to get off her high horse though;)

Back