• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

House md

tkdlass

Have we any House fans here?

I've seen every episode apart from the two new ones that have aired in the USA but not in UK yet.

Hugh is just House all over i really cant see anyone else playing him

but he did on a poll a few years ago get the worst amercian accent!!! LOL

I am a big House fan too. I have got a bit mixed up on which series I am on as I have one series saved to watch in a marathon House session...soon:D

tranquil

i like house, i havent watched every episode, i just watch it when i flick through the channels and if hes on, i watch. i also like monk, he's so funny, i have a cousin with ocd, and some of the things he does, are so like what she does.
i tend to watch csi and ncis a lot, i dont know why, but i really like them, but i never know which series im watching, cos theyre on such a lot of channels, i get mixed up. lol.

He's a good actor... I've not seen many of them, but will do eventually!

Love and hugs and enjoy Claire xxx

Count me in as a house fan Claire I have have every episode including the two new ones on my pc
sljtdc.gif

Count me in as a house fan Claire I have have every episode including the two new ones on my pc
sljtdc.gif

Where did you download them from. I missed the few episodes of the last series and I want to watch them before I start the series I have saved. The one I have saved was the series that was on Sky 1 recently. I am not sure what happened to my Virgin box but it seems to have not recorded a couple of the episodes even though it was set to record the whole series:rolleyes:. So if I could find those online too bonus:D.

tranquil

Back