• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Diarrhea

2 weeks post op and still it persists. Had gallbladder out at same time. Any idea on when it might stop. Took some Imodium plus on Sunday evening- it stopped for 2 days- but came back with avengance yeast day. I only get a slight cramp then I've less than a minute to make it to the loo! :wave_cry:

2 weeks post op and still it persists. Had gallbladder out at same time. Any idea on when it might stop. Took some Imodium plus on Sunday evening- it stopped for 2 days- but came back with avengance yeast day. I only get a slight cramp then I've less than a minute to make it to the loo! :wave_cry:

Bless ya. I'm sorry I have no idea - have you called your provider? I'm 2 weeks post op tomorrow and I have the opposite problem! x

Oh Bernadette that sound terrible, I would check with your team and your GP to see if this normal side effect. I'm no doctor but I had a lot of trouble with IBS pre op and the symptoms sound similar with the cramps etc.

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Back