• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Didn't get funding..

Chuffy_29

HI everyone. I've been waiting on funding news and spoke to my GP today. She said i have been refused as i didn't meet my PCT criteria. Bit disappointed but not surprised. However she said i could contact our weight management service. I spoke to a very nice lady called Joanne. She is going to write to my GP and ask her to complete a referal for a brand new service in West Sussex that i qualify for. it's 1:2:1 sessions and group sessions, with psych and exercise advice once or twice a week for a year...intense. If my BMI is still not down then i can apply for surgery...i'm quite excited! :)

What a shame... & wish you the best of luck with trying another avenue. x

sorry to hear that..I feel for you...hopefully the 1:2:1 will help you on the way - don't give up hope - good luck and fingers crossed x

It's bad news about the surgery but great that you have another avenue to try. I think everything can work if you give it go and it will help prove how motivated you are.
Best of luck with the programme
love
jo XX

Sorry to hear you didn`t get funding x I hope that this new option works out for you Xxx

Sorry to hear you didnt get funding for surgery but at least they are offering you something new to try. 1:2:1 sessions sounds like a great idea to me, I hope you will get something out of it and do really well. Please keep us informed how you are doing wit it :D XX

Sorry to hear this Chuffy, but hoping that there may be another route for you and please keep us posted every step of the way... with every good wish and sending a humungous hug to you Angel... take good care xxx

Back