• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sandwell Funding

tartanlady

:( just found out I got turned down on funding from Sandwell apparently did not meet the criteria. On Saying that I phoned my pct and said hmmm can I appeal spoke to a very very nice lady who reckons the form was done wrong in first place as I do have co mobilities although according to my scales my bmi is 49.6 so after talking to her she is sending me forms for to reapply and has said my dr can sort my bmi out so wish me luck everyone.:sigh:

I noticed your in Halesowen but under Sandwell PCT (Is that right?)
Which Drs surgery are you under?

Regis medical centre I love Dr Tabassum :)

Same here but love Dr Lennie she referred me for plastics
Small world LOL

Only seen her once waiting for my forms then gonna go see Tabassum and blind him with forms lol

well have to say am impressed did not think i would receive the forms so quick so did not make appointment with my dr and low and behold they arrived Saturday so later today its on the phone for me :)

Sandwell and quick in the same sentence. That's unheard of LOL
Hope you can get an appointment just as quick

OMG just got back from the drs spoke to pct about emailing forms to them and was told I was APPROVED OMG.

Tracy told me not too long a wait either Whooo hooooo

Fantastic news Tartan
I don't know how you managed to get everyone to move so fast... In future when I want something done quick I will get you to do it LOL

Fantastic news Tartan
I don't know how you managed to get everyone to move so fast... In future when I want something done quick I will get you to do it LOL

Lol just waiting for the black and white evidence then I can celebrate never trust anything spoken although she did email me to confirm she had received I just always look on the dark side of mind changing etc until i see the evidence that no one can take away lol.

hope my letter turns up today can cope with the appointment wait just hate waiting for evidence to arrive lol roll on lunchtime oh why are our postmen always so late over here lol

pfft so gonna slap my postman silly if he does not bring my letter tomorrow all he gave me today was junk mail lol

Did it arrive yet?

he rubbing my nose in it now no letter today :(

Is it a letter from Walsall you are waiting for?
Cos the admin at Walsall have always been slow

No from Sue at the pct just want black and white that when she said i had passed for funding its the truth so she cant change her mind lol

Back