• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Didn't know if i should laugh,cry of slap her !

happyhilary

Woke up yesterday in a happy mood ! Got myself dressed and sorted then I had to meet a lady who is in the same line of work as me . She had asked me to help her out which I did then drove 48 miles to deliver the bits I had made for her . Her first words were "what's that scar on your eyelid ?" I told her it had been there for 30 years due to a car accident . She then said " oh, I hadn't noticed before it must be because of the weight you have lost, oh infact all the lines on your face look deeper ! I was taken aback but told her that I really should get some fillers done . They won't be able to fill those she said , your need a complete facelift , go to the doctors and tell them you are really affected by it and see if they will help ! I'm 49 this year and I don't mind looking 49 but she made me feel so bad . It's put years on you she said !! I made my excuses and left but all day I have been stewing on it . I still need to lose about 18-20lb but now I am really worried ! I don't have much loose skin at all I have lost the weight slowly and it's been just a year so I thought I had done well ! I will try to load a photo for you to see , I am not looking for compliments just honesty x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Maybe she is just a jealous, bad minded hater who needs to get a life?

How dare she be so damn rude?! Especially when you were there to help her! Grrrr!

I know ! I can't believe I let her get away with it ! It has kept me awake .maybe your right as she must be well over 30 stone herself . Normally she is so nice and has helped me when I have needed it. I was gob smacked !

bloody cheek!!! how very dare she! sounds like a case of jealousy to me, well dont waste your timeor petrol on her again, gawd :rolleyes:

happyhilary said:
I know ! I can't believe I let her get away with it ! It has kept me awake .maybe your right as she must be well over 30 stone herself . Normally she is so nice and has helped me when I have needed it. I was gob smacked !

Defo body envy issues! Her weight don't make it right to try and make you feel away about yourself though!

That's really, really bad!

You let her get away with it, because most us people who are or have been obese have spent years trying to make different hurtful comments roll of our backs.

Like Caren says, just cut the connection. Wish her the best of luck in your own mind with her own obvious demons and move on! Xxx

i agree with fuffs and caron this woman is mindless, thoughtless, and jealouse, and someone you can do without, yes you are in the same kind of work as her and if you still have to work with her have her come to you and do all the running around, i really carnt understand some people i coulndt say something like that to someone i dont even know let alone someone i have worked with for a long time, hunny i know its easy for me to say but you are wasting your time and enegy on thinking about this hurtfull comment so she has won again, you take care and you are beautifull. xxxxxx

Maybe she is just a jealous, bad minded hater who needs to get a life?

How dare she be so damn rude?! Especially when you were there to help her! Grrrr!

I agree HOW DARE SHE!

OMG - the absolute brass neck and rudeness of some people just never cease to amaze me !!
i agree with everything the others have said darlin, you are worth more that this 'person' will ever be my love xx

Did she mention anything positive about your weight loss?? Jealous cow - I would have said "they are laughter lines - and I have had a lot to laugh about in my life - what's your excuse?"
I bet you look beautiful - at 49 you would expect a few lines, who wants to look like Joan Rivers these days! xxxxx

Aw Hilary :sigh: hope you feel better today, honey. Some people would rather bite their tongue off than say something nice.:( It is clear that she is envious & would rather have a sly dig than be pleased for you. We all know it is a problem getting our hugely overstretched skin to go back to normal but better to have a few wrinkles than be dead from obesity related illnesses ... I know which I would choose. Chin up, sweetie ... you look fabulous xxx :)

Jeez!!!!! How Very Dare She :mad: Mood i'm in I would of defo slapped her!!!!

OMG that woman has issues!! definately a case of the green eyed monster... she has seen that you have dome really well with your weightloss and instead of paying you a compliment she has dissed you... dont take what she has said personally....its her issue not yours xx
Maybe you should of suggested she had a personality transplant xx

Shocking! She's just jealous hun x

Deffo jealousy. If she says anything like that again, just tell her you would rather that than be overweight again and tell her how much better your life is. I bet she won't do it again!

The way I say it is having haters is a compliment. It means you are doing something right ;)

So well done on your weight loss, keep your chin up, smile......And try your hardest not to tell her she should follow in your footsteps rather than criticise when blatantly not asked for her opinion...

Just remain calm and serene lol

well you're going to look older than her aren't you? there's no wrinkles on a balloon :D

Caren said:
well you're going to look older than her aren't you? there's no wrinkles on a balloon :D

That's a fave of my nan lol. Makes me laugh every time :D

Back