• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What would you do ?

Thankyou everyone, Ive heard tonight that she found out her fella has been cheating on her and she dont see the point of living, Shes obviously still in hospital

Thankyou everyone, Ive heard tonight that she found out her fella has been cheating on her and she dont see the point of living, Shes obviously still in hospital

Oh blimey Em I bet this is putting you in an even more dilema!

Lin xx

Just a tad, only cos im too bloody caring with ppl....

But what keeps going thru my head is:

When has she bothered with me?

Well to be honest although a little cruel, she may now understand what its like to need someone to lean on in her time of need. She could always text you and say she needs you so don't feel to bad. One thing life as taught me is if you don't look after yourself in this world no other buggar will.

Lin xx

Well i texted her last night (around 8.30pm) and said Are you ok.

And no reply so i think this says it all really,

Emma you tried. If your anything like me you'll now be kicking yourself!! BUT!! Now you are totally conscience free & if anyone accuses you of not being there for her, you can tell them about or show them the text.

I can honestly say I am much happier without my sister in my life. No constant babysitting, no drama, no abuse, no mind games etc.. I just miss my nephews, my youngest doesn't even remember me.

You take care xxx

i think my mum had firm words with her as she said she would like me to go and see her today, I will go but i will be very weary as to whats what. xxx

i think my mum had firm words with her as she said she would like me to go and see her today, I will go but i will be very weary as to whats what. xxx

Good luck hun and let us know how you get on xxx

Back