• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Diet Coke

Tia Maria and fresh orange :p nomnomnom blummin gorgeous but may cause dumping! Have a look on the Tia Maria website for ideas x

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Diet coke (and all other diet drinks) are the work of the devil. They are disgusting as far as I am concerned. I will definitely miss the one or two cans per month that I have of real coke though!
Aspartame too is the work of the devil. The only carbonated fizzy no calorie drink that I have ever used is indian tonic water (with a good dose of gin) but even that now gives me indigestion and I am still pre op LOL (it is definitely the tonic that causes it not the gin)
The thought of any fizzy drink in flat form is stomach churning (although flat real coke is probably one of the best hang over cures going!) I think I will just drink water (I must try gin and ice some time)

I don't like the taste of diet coke now so don't drink that but I do drink sparkling flavoured water. I told my consultant and he was fine about it.

shelbell said:
Tia Maria and fresh orange :p nomnomnom blummin gorgeous but may cause dumping! Have a look on the Tia Maria website for ideas x

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Yum yum will give it a try thanks x

I don't like the taste of diet coke now so don't drink that but I do drink sparkling flavoured water. I told my consultant and he was fine about it.

Interesting as I have benn trying to wean myself off of fizzy water as I didn't think we were supposed to have it post op. A question I will definitely ask the team when I next have an opportunity to do so.

On a couple of occasions I've 'forgotten' on a hot day when I've been thirsty. After 4-5 gulps I've very quickly remembered I have a sleeve! x(

So when are we sleevers allowed fizzy drinks again? I know we'd have them a lot less, but are we actually allowed to drink them again, or only when they're totally flat?

Back