• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Diet history and medical conditions form

Did anyone get refused to be seen at their Triple appointment because they didn't have the form completed?
I am so upset today as my GP hasn't filled the form out and I can't get it till next tuesday (though she has had it for 8 days) and my appt is tomorrow morning !

What happens at these appts?
Any info to calm me down will be hugely appreciated !!!

im at kings and didnt get a triple appointment,although i had to fill in a HUGE questionaire about medical history etc to take to my latest appointment with the surgeon,he told me if i didnt bring it id be in there for hours as he wouldve have to have asked me all the q's 1 by 1 xx

Thanks Tracy, I am usually a calm person, not known for anxiety but, when it comes to this, I just lose all sense of calm ! I am at Guys hospital tomorrow morning and am under Mr. Botha at St. Thomas'

Have you tried calling the hospital to explain? I'm sure they will put your mind at rest. I'd still go to the appointment, your GP's information can be added later.

I know you are worried, but you are getting there x

I went to UCLH and had a triple appointment and they just asked me the same questions over and over. I never had to fill out any forms at all.

how comes i havent had any triple apps?i feel left out now lol im quite near yous,eltham i live at xx

When i went to see EL hassani and Farnborough i never had a triple appointment, i only saw him, then had to keep going back. Each hospital has its own procedure. AT UCLH i was seen and operated on within 7months.

Thanks for the info and support, wish I could be a lot calmer than I am but, at every point along the way, I have had to re-check each stage and wasn't banking on my GP not filling form out, yet !

I did phone the Lipid clinic at Guys Hospital and spoke to a lovely lady, she says I can send form next week but, I will take it there by hand !!

It has taken ayear to get to this point...due to first referal going 'missing', then second lot of papers not received and then saw Mr.Botha's registrar who told me I would only wait weeks......clearly, that was wrong !

wow seems like all hospitals in our area go through it differently,im already on 6 month waiting list and i only got my gp to refer me in october,good luck to you all xxxx

Back