• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Disappearing for a while

slimmerkay

I was going to post a thread stating how I felt about something on the site but have now decided it isn't worth it.

Suffice to say I'm a little disillusioned with this site at the moment and think it's best I take some time off and disappear for a while rather than rake up any bad feeling.

Oh Kay - I for one will be totally disappointed if you disappear; you have been such good support for so many people on here.
People like you keep this site rich in experiences and we look up to you and others who have gone before us who have recently have had surgery, or about to undertake surgery, you set the tone of what is expected and how we react to different spells of weight loss.

Please rethink your decision - it would be awful if we lost you; and I really hope noone on here has upset you in any way.

Please take care hun xx

Love and Best Wishes Kat xx

Awww... Karen... don't go... it won't be the same here without you... what on earth has happened.

Sending a loving hug to you and yours Angel.

xxx

I agree with whats been said Karen, the place wont be the same without you. Surely whatever it is can be sorted out? Im not aware of anything thats been said or done to upset you. Please re-think your decision and if possible try and say whats on your mind. ((HUGS)) XX

Awe dont go hun - talk to us all and tell us wots on ur mind - better out then in as I say xxx DONT GO XX

I would feel the same way... we are here for you if we can help and I hope it's nothing that can't be sorted Karen... sending a loving hug to you and a load of love xxx

I was going to post a thread stating how I felt about something on the site but have now decided it isn't worth it.

Suffice to say I'm a little disillusioned with this site at the moment and think it's best I take some time off and disappear for a while rather than rake up any bad feeling.
Karen..
dont stay away for to long hun x x

Reactions: Bev
karen! whats happened sweets?....... dont go we all need each other, we all only know whats its like on this journey xx

Nooooooooo Karen dont go we all love and need your wise words and virtual hugs. If you want someone to talk to message me xxxxxxxxxxx

Karen, I don't know what's happened but I guess as in life offence can be caused without meaning to. I hope you can resolve whatever's happened - we all need each other so I hope you don't go. Talk it through with whoever is concerned or as ole Kenny Rogers said "it don't mean your weak if you turn the other cheek". As everyone has said, your input means a lot to this site x

I think Stella is quite right there... it's sometimes hard to express ourselves particularly in writing.. and it's so easy to write something which sounds entirely different to how it would be said face to face... so stop hurting Karen & keep in touch because the strength we have between us all has kept us going throughout all the ups and downs particularly for those times pre surgery and with the difficult days post surgery... everyone... including you... has much to offer and I wouldn't want to lose anyone on here because they would be sadly missed and because everyone's individuality brings something collectively.

Keep smiling Karen and best foot forward... xxx

Aw hun dont go it wont be the same without you.

Dont let the little B's get you down. xxxxxxx

Karen...
I too have had weeks where I have to step back from the site..
Some weeks I am annoyed at some of the posts I read...
I have the choice to read them and not reply...
Its not that I cant give good advice..its just some things I don't want to judge and put my personal beliefs into the subject..I try my best to be diplomatic.

By all means step back ...just make sure it is not for to long....we all need support hun...
x x x

Last edited:
(((HUGS))) I am so sorry hon. I have no idea what happened but please don't leave us.

I've taken a step back at times as I know speaking my mind will result in complaints as people don't like hearing the truth sometimes. Although I dearly love this forum & its helped me a lot, there are a lot of judgemental & narrow minded people on it. But we come across these people a lot in 'real' life too.

I rarely post on the forum now.

I think either bring whatever it is out in the open so it can be resolved or just leave it alone..........i do hope your ok karen and not to upset, and maybe some time out will do you good, and come back fresh and ready to face the world again........xxx

jmo i wondered where you d gone! hope your doing ok to sweets?.........xxx

Im so sorry some of you feel like this, I really try my best never to judge anyone one here and I would be upset to think someone felt judged by me. Maybe who ever has upset you Karen would be devastated to know they had hurt you, I know I would. If you feel better not mentioning it though just ignore it, there are lots of really good people on here who just want to help and support one another and we all have something to offer even if we sometimes think we havnt.
I would be upset to see any of you go, we are a team and we need one another to make this forum work :D XX

jmo i wondered where you d gone! hope your doing ok to sweets?.........xxx

I'm doing fine thanks. Hope you & your family are well. I do try to keep up with everyone's posts but I just feel its best I keep quiet at times ;)

Back