• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OT - a little bit of positive news for a change

Boblatina

Please forgive a self-indulgent little thread guys but I am really happy.

OH hasn't been working for a while and has found it very difficult to get himself any work (what with the recession and having a few recent health problems). As I think everyone will appreciate at the moment it has been really getting him down really badly.

Today is his birthday and guess what? He's got a job!!!! :D:D:D It is only temporary for 3 months (with a chance of being made permanent though:cross: ) but it has been a massive boost to him today - and what a lovely day for it to happen on!

Isn't it great to have a bit of good news for a change? :D Hope it's a sign of things to come - for everyone!

love

TillyBob

Fab news hun x:D

What a lovely birthday present!

:birthday:

Wishing your OH TillyBob continued good fortune:)

Love Mini xxx

What a great birthday present!

Rebirth

thats wonderful news. Congratulations and happy birthday to your hubby xx

Excellent news - and it will do wonders for his self esteem too - unfortunately it is bad everywhere and over 95% of my adult stduents have no work.

Anyway - happy birthday to your OH!!!

That is so wonderful! I am so pleased for him.

Great news, hope he enjoys his new job & his birthday & it's a start of better things to come :) :)

oh thats lovely news hun bet your both made up congrats and happy bday to your oh.xx

thats fantatsic news !!! i hope he has a wonderful birthday xxx

liz x

Fab news xxx

Back