• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Disappointed :(

Curvy_Kapricorn

Just to let those of you know who thought i was having Gastric Bypass today....... It was cancelled due to the fact that my sleep study had not been done as yet - considering i have been waiting since August for it :cry:.

The new Operation date is now 17th December. I am thankful that it is being done before the new year, but i am disappointed as i had got my head round the surgery, the worry, the pre op diet and the risks and now i feel i have taken a step back and have to go through it all again in over a months time.

Maybe its a bad omen?:sigh:

Claire x x x

Don't worry, most of us have suffered some kind of set back (took me 18 months to get to the surgery) but it will be all worth it. Look at this way, you can enjoy some holiday spirit before your surgery. Enjoy yourself until then. A little over a month will fly by before you know it.

It's not a bad omen its the NHS.....I do feel for you though....take care and at least you have another date, nag for your sleep study I had to....xx

I can only echo what the others said, don't beleive in bad omens, things happen for a reason and its always a good one ;)

sorry your op didn't go ahead. 17th dec will be here in no time so try to keep positive xx

sorry to hear that yr op didnt take place, But better to be safe and have all posts covered. enjoy yr next few weeks yr time will be here before you know
hc

Sorry to hear of your cancelled op hun, u must b really disappointed. Never mind, chin up at least they`ve given u a new date to look forward to and it isn`t too far in the future xx

Better to be safe and have your operation later than the other way round. A month will soon pass, good luck

M

So sorry to hear of the disappointment. I can imagine it must be very difficult. Heres hoping the next month flies by. xx

So sorry to hear of your disappointment. Its not easy to get your head around it all I know. Keep smiling, you'll be a loser before you know it!;) What a great Xmas present for you though!

Take care,

Kel xxx

Back