• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Discomfort

No not x ray they seem to think I don't need one but going to doc tomoz see what he says then I'm going bk not really happy at min with the thg don't seem to give u much information

How long have you had your band for?
It scares me when people say about this because it seems so evident the ANY private company are quick to take money but if there are issues they don't offer good solutions to rectify or even diagnose the problem early on...

One thing I notice with THG when I looked into the band the first fill was under X-ray... Now they have said " it's not necessary anymore " so to me it think they should be testing it first time so they know from the off set ... Everything's ok.

I wish you well clarered xx

11 months and only 3 stone off its slow but at least it coming of . I'm panicking cause husband wasn't pleased when we took money out of savings so dread to think what he will say if I have to pay more out

Yes, aftercare out of London clinic. Had a call on Monday i asked booking a fill and they said 4 weeks more - haven't spoken to dietician . I'm just doing what I know and read and advice on here.

I'm going to call them coz I know they are busy and I'm going to demand an appointment in advance for my fill with dietician, like you I can't afford to have issues. My OH really wasn't happy with the cost but I've tried reassuring him loads it will be worth it. (( scared when I read these bad thugs)

Who was your surgeon chick?? Xx

Still got discomfort doctor is sending me for A gastroscopy and put me on lanzaprozle my gp was great

Well still struggling waiting for camara down and not while June . Got up this morning and my voice is really hoarse rang up clinic and got no help what so ever she said it might be band r something else I'm panicking like mad she said just wait to see what they say in June . This is a long time to be stressing. I haven't even been thinking about right food choices are anything and not really lost any weight for a while ANY IDEAS ARE HELP

I was a year out when I started to have problems mine was very bad acid and just felt wrong I had fills and de fills then empty for a few weeks then they tried to fill it again but after a couple of months it happened again it had slipped slightly but was getting worse each time then it slipped fully causing me not to drink or eat anything please if this happens go straight to A&E as you need fluids the acid was the worse thing though and the sick feeling
But they sorted it out in the end
Good luck and let us know what happens
Mark

Not feeling sick are any acid just pain and now a really hoarse voice my port is also very uncomfortable it feels like it's digging in all the time . Well joining weight watchers Monday got to get myself motivated

You'll get there just takes a little time our road to success is bumpy and sometimes hard but with determination you'll get there

Back