• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ditzeeblonde's food diary!

Let me know how it goes. xxx

I'm very excited about my dinner tonight.. had a little jaunt around tesco's today & saw loads of things I'd never really noticed before...

B: protein shake
L: prawn mayo
D: innocent indian dall veg pot (indian daal curry with spicy cauliflower, chickpeas & fresh spinach)

The innocent veg pots look delish, so I shall cook it up tonight & pop in the blender, in this particular on there is 9.1g of protein in 100g which is pretty good! Will let you know how the taste test goes!

Tonight I'm making my protein ice cream I've been promising myself too!

Wow that sounds like one heck of a feast Linzi...

Hope you enjoy! xxx

Might try and get the husband to make it tonight x

Did you have any??

Today has been a good day... am averaging about 100g of mashed food which leaves me feeling good but not stuffed!

Todays menu

B: scrambled egg
L: chicken tikka in a yogurt sauce
D: seafood lasagne

Am chopping down the protein quite small rather than mashing as thats quite difficult & chew chew chewing!

Feel pretty good at the mo & in the zone... am looking forward to my first post op check up on the 12th where I'm hoping I can move into normal foods! x

what are the innocent veg pots, i c ant remember seeing them, and where abouts would they be in the supermarket, they certainly sound interesting

Morning Dawny...

what on earth are we doing up at this hour??

Innocent pots are vegetable/lentil based one pot meals, found in the chiller part of the supermarket. They're made by the same people who do the smoothies so no crap in them. x

ah right, ill have a look next time i go into tesco, ta hun. im quite often awake at this time, i have a weird sleeping pattern, lol, i often wake up to take painkillers, then zonk out a couple of hours later and sleep till about half 8 or so lol, how come your up huni, hugsxx

I seem to go thru these weird phases of waking about 4ish & not being able to go back to sleep! Too much going on in the head I think!

not good is it,eh hun, im not too bad, cos i dont work at the moment, and wont be able to for a while yet, but i feel sorry for ppl who do, or for that fact, who have a lot to do the next day, im housebound and rarely go out, so i can catch up during the day. but i hate it when i am going out (my daughter takes me out in the car), and i really really want to sleep and cant, then i get a phone call from her waking me up, lol. really need to try and get a decent pattern, any ideas lol

I wish I could help but my sleep pattern is shot to pieces especially since the op!

Well done on yr weightloss you've done amazingly!

Back