• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ditzeeblonde's food diary!

ta hun, but i really didnt have that much to lose in the first place, i started off at 13st 5lbs, and am now 9st 13bs, so when u think of how much some others have lost, i havent actually lost that much, id like to try and get rid of another stone,but am gonna leave it to my bodyto find its own weight. when you think of how much youve lost, i think youve done amazingly well, and a lot of it was pre op too, well done. i actually put weight on before i had my op, lol. naughty i know, but i couldnt help it, it was because i was so inactive.

Enjoying being on mashed/small chewable foods!

Todays menu

B: protein shake
L: chicken & sweetcorn mayonnaise
D: paneer khadi curry
S: 1/3 protein bar
W: 3.5 litres

Sweetcorn is perhaps a bit tricky to chew chew chew but it did taste lovely.. had 125g & feel full now & no feeling of anything being stuck!

Waters going to be good today but I have been up since 0400 which will help!

ditze, whats paneer khadi curry,it sounds interesting ,but ive never heard of it before. did you manage to get some sleepthis morning, i had a visitor all day and who's only just gone, im knackered, lol

sounds tasty, I love your meals they always sound really nice!

Thanks hun... got yr pm. Good old royal mail ay! :rolleyes:

ditze, whats paneer khadi curry,it sounds interesting ,but ive never heard of it before. did you manage to get some sleepthis morning, i had a visitor all day and who's only just gone, im knackered, lol

Paneer is an indian cheese a bit like halloumi & its cooked with tomatoes & peppers in indian spices.

No sleep for me but I have had a day vegging in front of the tv as Hubbys at his folks with the kids! :D

Linzi, what protein bars are you having? I suspect I'd manage these a whole lot better than a shake, but I haven't dared try one yet. I can't bear the shakes. Yuck!
I'm supposed to stay on sloppy/mushy food until week 12! it's doing my head in, but I'm trying to be good!

The ones I've got are the sero bars Charis.. melt into mush when you chew them Charis I only have 20g of one. I have to order them tho so hubby has brought home some atkins bars so will have to give them a whirl!

OMG how & why on earth are you on sloppies for so long? I'm already on slightly more than mashed. You poor thing. xx

well when I say sloppies, I can have casseroled meat, veg etc, but it's no to melba toast, ryvita, raw veg etc. I don't know why, it's just Sunderland's regime.
Please try the Atkins bar and tell me how it is? Apart from anything else, some portable protein when I'm out and about would be so handy.
Do they taste nice Linzi?

Wow isn't it bizarre how they all differ. I've used Atkins bars before & I really like them, I do think they are quite pricey tho so its good to shop around. Boots is normally quite good if they have their 3 for 2 on. x

Thanks Linzi, I shall give them a go and chew 3000 times! perhaps wash down with half a glass of vino.......perhaps not! LOL

Had some pate & crackerbread last night... was lovely!

Todays plan

B: protein shake & extra marvel
L: pate & crackerbread
D: roasted beetroot & feta
S: atkins bar

Sorry been neglecting this a bit.

Today

B: protein shake
L: chicken strips cooked in philly & pesto with peas
D: moussaka
W: 3 litres

Have started introducing 'real' foods a bit more & definately the restriction is kicking in plus I'm managing between 70-90g of protein a day which has helped my energy levels brilliantly!

B: protein shake, actimel
L: chicken, pesto, philly, peas
D: crackerbread & houmous
S: 1/2 protein bar
W: 2.5 litres

Back