• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Do many of you have PCOS and done well with Tier 3/4

Devine Debbie

hi all,, as a suffer of PCOS and having had a Hystorectomy (kept ovaries) i was wondering how many PCOS sufferers went on to have Surgery and did well or not had surgery and done well and did it help any symptoms .. just getting information for myself really..

My GP thinks I probably had PCOS based on some symptoms including my difficulty losing weight but I've never been officially diagnosed as such.
I have lost weight well and noticed I don't have problems with hair on my chin and belly like I did. I used to have very bad periods but was on medication that stopped them completely before the WLS. I'm having surgery soon and will then try coming off the meds so will see what's happening there. My acne has cleared up too. I hope that's some use but I'm sure there's official sufferers around who can also share their experiences.

My GP thinks I probably had PCOS based on some symptoms including my difficulty losing weight but I've never been officially diagnosed as such.
I have lost weight well and noticed I don't have problems with hair on my chin and belly like I did. I used to have very bad periods but was on medication that stopped them completely before the WLS. I'm having surgery soon and will then try coming off the meds so will see what's happening there. My acne has cleared up too. I hope that's some use but I'm sure there's official sufferers around who can also share their experiences.
thank you FeeBee that all sounds positive, i was diagnose when i was 30. now 46, i have it mild compared to some

Back