• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Do You Know?

VeronicaT

Gonna be thinner girl
I have funding agreed, have a comorbidity etc, so I assumed that I would have the surgery unless they found something was wrong. Having read the referral forms, I see that they go on about going to weight management dieticians for 3 months. Do you think they will say that to me and make me go, or because funding is agreed they won't bother? I can just see delay after delay..........

I haven't got an answer for you hon I'm afraid, although it sounds positive that you actually have funding in place...often funding isn't agreed until all boxes have been ticked (including any weight management courses), so fingers crossed that you may not need to do this xxx

i think he will vron - i have automatic funding so didnt have to wait for pct ect so i was hoping to be in straight away for mine as im going blind sat here waiting and he still gave me 3 months to up my exercise and get stronger for the op b4 he would put me on the list!

Back