• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Time for a defill?? ...

sarah-91

As you can see my weight loss has been on the slow side, i but this down to having to wait 3 month to feel any restriction at all. I had 6ml put in but wasnt able to drink the water after my fill so had 1ml took straight back out - this felt like i had no restriction so the last time i went I had 0.5 put in but now im unsure if i need a tiny defill.

As I have been sick twice which lasted 3hours each time with constant chest pain and salvation, i was sick after have 2 small spoon full of plain tuna.

My portions are tiny im only able to have 2 mouthfuls of the centre of a jacket potato then im unable to get any more without feeling that horrid pain.

As you can imagine im not having much food so im still hungry just not physically able to eat much. Which has led me to a diet of soup and ice cream, which obviously isnt good.

Is this is? Is this restricion at its finest and im complaining for no reason. Or do i get a tiny defill?

Not going to lie feel like I've wasted 6k at the moment :(

Any advice much appreciated.

Hello there

Sorry to hear you have been experiencing problems. You definitely sound like your way too tight, I would suggest a defill, ( even when I gained extra 1mil fluid in my band, I had 6 & half mil in a 7 mil band... I was able to eat more then 2 mouthfuls, but I had terrible, awful heartburn so had 2 have a defill ) , sticking too slider foods isnt what the band is about. You should still be able to eat certain foods and not be full after 2 mouthfuls. Speak to your provider and dont forget to drink plenty of fluids as you dont want to end up dehydrated hun - Wishing you all the best and let me know how you get on xx

Back