• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

another emergency defill!!

soon2Byummymummy!

Loves a Chat!
hi guys havent been on this week have been to blackpool for the week:p dont even ask about the weather!!:)

Anyway you probably wont remember but my last fill was back in june and 6 days after it i had to have and urgent defill as i couldnt even drink!! had a quarter of a ml removed felt better immediately. any how have been losing 3-5lb per week since then and have felt that i was still probs a little on the tight side but i wasnt willing to have anymore removed as the weight was really shifting:eek: not sensible really! so got to blackpool last sunday all was fine until tuesday since then i have been incapable of keeping any sort of food or liquid down i persevered with fluids hoping it would settle no joy so rang cardiff clinic who arranged for me to be seen at dolan park as it was on my way home today. so the other 0.25ml of my half ml fill from june was removed today and i feel so much better am now going to see how i go for a while as i have been soooo restricted this last 3 months not sure what weight loss will be like now. gotta weigh in the morning sorry for ramble guys:D

Hi Joanne. Sorry you have been too tight. Hope this defil will do the trick. Had the band myself until recently so know exactly how miserable it can be when you can't keep anything down and it hurts like hell when it gets stuck. Hugs to you sweetheart:)

hi guys havent been on this week have been to blackpool for the week:p dont even ask about the weather!!:)

Anyway you probably wont remember but my last fill was back in june and 6 days after it i had to have and urgent defill as i couldnt even drink!! had a quarter of a ml removed felt better immediately. any how have been losing 3-5lb per week since then and have felt that i was still probs a little on the tight side but i wasnt willing to have anymore removed as the weight was really shifting:eek: not sensible really! so got to blackpool last sunday all was fine until tuesday since then i have been incapable of keeping any sort of food or liquid down i persevered with fluids hoping it would settle no joy so rang cardiff clinic who arranged for me to be seen at dolan park as it was on my way home today. so the other 0.25ml of my half ml fill from june was removed today and i feel so much better am now going to see how i go for a while as i have been soooo restricted this last 3 months not sure what weight loss will be like now. gotta weigh in the morning sorry for ramble guys:D

Hi Jo - Glad your feeling a bit better now hun x

Take it Blackpool was`nt too good if you felt poorly...such a shame for your holiday plans. :wave_cry:

Its amazing that you managed with your fill being so tight before, I know mine felt tight for a while, but all the good sensible things I wanted to eat made me feel ill......its only the bad stuff that my band seemed to appreciate.
Although it seems to have settled down again now.....and as long as I eat slowly and chew properly I am fine.

I hope yours has all settled now and you continue to lose weight hun x :D

Love Kat x

That must have been difficult for you being away from home. What a shame...mind you, Blackpool in the rain !!! aaaagggghhhhh. I hope everything is good now xx

Back