• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Doctor will refer me yippee

Neast88

Hi guys 47 year old male
So after many many many years of yo yo dieting, I am finally taking the plunge and having WLS, I have been attended for over a year now a local healthy futures group and then they referred me to the doctors and dietician, I've been with the, for about 9 months now and have lost what I needed to then be referred to the Bariatric department to start my first seminar, then a meet with the surgeon then hopefully surgery.
My doctor yesterday said it should be no more than 6 months from this point.
It will be at James Cook in Middlesbrough.
So please say hi

Si

Sarnie

Hi guys 47 year old male
So after many many many years of yo yo dieting, I am finally taking the plunge and having WLS, I have been attended for over a year now a local healthy futures group and then they referred me to the doctors and dietician, I've been with the, for about 9 months now and have lost what I needed to then be referred to the Bariatric department to start my first seminar, then a meet with the surgeon then hopefully surgery.
So please say hi

Si
Hi there. All sounds positive. Good luck, keep us posted.

Parsnip

Hi guys 47 year old male
So please say hi

Si
Hi and welcome x