• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Does any one have a tiny tot rat terrier?

Jennifer Williams

Does any one have a tiny tot rat terrier? I have one named Bela she is 2 years and 3 pounds. I have had her at the vet again and again. Can some one tell me why sometimes she stinks so bad. The vet said she is very healthy they have no idea why.

What does she smell like? Just I have a 3 year old chihuahua and sometimes he smells fishy due to his anal glands needing emptying, I know that this is a common trait in smaller dogs.

Hi , I have two mini poodles and they stink sometimes! I think it's the hair , I've just had them groomed and they smell nice give it a few days they'll stink again!! You can get dog sprays from the vets too that smell a bit yummy xx

They are dogs not humans,not supposed to smell of roses!Just bath every now and then with dog shampoo and dont feed strong flavoured foods like beef.Maz x

Jennifer Williams said:
I don't mind the dog smell nut she smells like death.

Sent from my iPod touch using Forum Runner

There's nothing worse is there!! I know some humans that smell like death too lmao x

Aha I have a 3 yr old chihuhua and my husband always saying she smells fishy...... im gonna look in to it

The fishy smell will be its anal glads, they need to be emptied.

And poodle hair shouldn't smell unless they have been in somewhere stinky.
Poodles r oderless lol xxxx

My poodles smell worse when they've been rained on!! Wet dog yak x

My poodles smell worse when they've been rained on!! Wet dog yak x

How strange my poodle just smells of her shampoo when she get rained on

Back