• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feb 4th it is after a battle!

Linski

Well rang WM today to see if I could speak to Lesley (Mr Kendricks secretary) to check she had the letter off Tacey Lowe about my appointment.

Ooh, I don't have you down on my list she said, I've allocated all the appointments.

HERE WE GO I THOUGHT!! Well she said she had just done my letter and reeled off my DOB and address?

Oh well she doesn't send me a letter she does it by email. When did you speak to her only I am booking now for May 2011?

Monday I said.

Just a minute and I will browse the appointments and see what I have got. |Long pause......... Can you get here for 8am?

Yes I can

Ok I have one for 4th Feb is that any good to you?????????

YES.............. I will take it please. YIPEEEEEEEEEE!

Now I am wondering WHAT WAS THE LETTER THEN?

Once again looks as if I hadn't have phoned ???????? you Walsall Massive guys know what I mean I am sure?

Any ideas what the letter coudl have been? Not received it mind you?

Linski xxxxx

Well done hun you persistency has paid off. Roll on Feb. xxxxx

Well, well done you for being to persistent! But isn't it annoying that you have to!

Reactions: Bev
Grrrr, it just shows you if you dont keep on at them you will be overlooked :eek: Congrats on getting the Feb appointment, good luck hun XX

Don't question it, just grab it by the ghoulies xx

Fantastic Lin, the best way is to ring and ask... plus you know how your new year will be shaping up (along with your new figure) delighted for you!

Love and hugs Angel you deserve this so much xxx

Back