• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

does anyone cheat?

princesszippie

I have just eaten, dare I say it........ a bit of easter egg, and I am on the pre op. I am so p***ed off I can not tell you. Has anyone else cheated out there or am I completely rubbish?

No PZ not completely rubbish at all-
I've been cheating on & off for 53 years:)

Hand on heart, I've NEVER cheated, but I'm just a goody 2-shoes!

It's very common so don't beat yourself up but also try and not do it again xx

Its a nightmare but I suppose it will be worth it in the long run. I did it for 3 months in 2008 but it is more difficult this time round. The hospital did say it is more difficult when you have done it before. Then when I have the op I have to do it again for another 2 weeks. I am going to try and stay on it in case I get a cancellation.

I cheated too I'm afraid. Had 2 chocolates from a tin of roses at work on OFSTED day...major stresses! Got straight back on it again though and lost exactly 2 stone by the end of my 4 weeks.

Stay strong, get back on to it and keep going...you'll be fine :)

I had a whole easter egg and the flakes which went with it. Whilst on the preop diet.
However, I ate it within half an hour and went straight back to my preop diet, left the other eggs alone and they are staring at me and i am not intersterd in them.
I have lost 4lb since Friday!
Shelley

i didnt cheat on the one to lose 5% and did that in 13 days! buuuut the one to shrink me liver ... i cheated the whooooole way through! yep all of it! even had to have laxatives the day before me op to make sure it was out! xx

oh and my liver was fine ;) x

Yep, I am ashamed to say I had a boiled egg half way through the milk diet. I had it as I knew if I did not that I would have binged like crazy. I confessed to the surgeon and he burst out laughing and said he did not think it would stop the op lol.

I sure hope i don't cheat, but if i do i hope i don't tell anyone!

Back