• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Does anyone use any kind of walking aid !!

Quick update spoke to the OC department they first said they cant come till next week but 10 mins later i got a call saying the OC is coming tomorrow at 11 so i will wait and see what they say.
Thanks all xxx

Hi can i just suggest that if you are going down the scooter/ wheelchair line speaking as an ex wheelchair therapy technician and now the boss of a shopmobility scheme that the nhs waiting lists are very long with regards to temporary users of wheelchairs but social services will probably refer you on to a wheelchair service (all different rules in different area's of the country) but you can hire wheelchairs & scooters for shopping trips from shopmobility schemes most towns have them now and most schemes have heavy duty scooters & chairs that go up to about 35st. Seems crazy if this is hopefully going to be a temporay thing for you to have to purchase a scooter (nhs does not provide them) Please don't hesitate to contact me if you want any further information, happy to help. xxx

Back